Kory Langhofer has extensive experience in political law, constitutional law, and government enforcement proceedings. He regularly serves as a legal expert in print, radio, and television news reports.
Noteworthy experience includes the following:
- Counsel for Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and transition team
- General counsel for Ms. Carly Fiorina’s 2016 presidential campaign
- Litigation counsel for Gov. Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.
- Lead counsel for the Arizona State Senate’s investigation and trial of a sitting Arizona State Senator, resulting in the Senator’s resignation.
- Lead prosecutor in multiple federal criminal trials, each resulting in guilty verdicts.
- Lead plaintiff’s counsel in multiple successful election contests in federal court.